We are aware that the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic has been different for each family and many of you may be looking for support on various issues.
Please find a series of suggested agencies and websites that may be able to offer support below.
You are also always welcome to look for support from the school via the office: 01494 939830 firstname.lastname@example.org
If your concern relates to Child Protection or Safeguarding, please see our Safeguarding page: Safeguarding
The Bucks Family Information Service is a great place to find all sorts of support and services.
- Cruse Bereavement Care
- At a Loss
- Child Bereavement UK 0800 0288 840
- Muslim Bereavement Support Service
Mental Health Support
- Anxiety UK
- Mental Health Foundation
- The Samaritans
- Young Minds
- Bucks Family Support
- Calm- the meditation and sleep app
- Headspace- meditation and sleep app
Parenting and Relationship Support
- RELATE- Relationship counselling
- Family Lives Support- Parenting Support
- Action for Children- parenting support for 0-5 year olds
- Care for the Family- Parent Support
- Barnardo's- Family Support
Support for Carers
Financial and Practical Support for families
- One Can Trust local food bank
- List of Debt advice services from Bucks Mind
- Money Housing and Food help from Bucks Family Information Service
Support Services for the victims of Domestic Violence
As you may heard through the news, unfortunately, cases of domestic abuse have increased during lockdown. People of either gender, or in any type of relationship, can be affected by domestic abuse which includes emotional abuse (coercive control) as well as physical abuse. If you, or someone you know, need support and advice with this, please see below.
- Local Womens Aid 01494 461367
- National Domestic Abuse Helpline 0808 2000 247
- Safe Lives