Public Sector Equality Duty
The Equality Act 2010 requires us to publish information that demonstrates that we have due regard for the need to:
- Eliminate unlawful discrimination, harassment, victimisation and any other conduct prohibited by the Equality Act 2010
- Advance equality of opportunity between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it
- Foster good relations between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it.
Abbey View Primary Academy is an inclusive school which prioritises the well-being and progress of every child. All members of our school community are valued. The Equality Act provides a framework to support our commitment to valuing diversity, tackling discrimination, promoting equality and fostering good relationships between people. It also supports our determination to tackle issues of disadvantage.
The main principles of our approach to equality are:
1. Everyone in our school community is of equal value
2. We recognise and respect difference
3. We foster positive attitudes and relationships and a shared sense of belonging
.4. We observe good practice in staff recruitment, retention and development.
5. We aim to reduce and remove inequalities and barriers that already exist.
6. We have the highest expectations of all our children.Local Offer
Please find information on the Bucks Local offer here: Bucks Local Offer
Further Statutory Information
- Abbey View Primary Academy Equality Objectives
- Catch up funding
- Funding Agreement
- IFPT Articles of Association
- IFPT Final 2022 Signed Accounts
- IFPT Final Accounts for the year ended 31 August 2021
- Impact of the Primary PE and Sport Premium 2021 22
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2022 2023
- Remote learning information and expectations for parents and carers 1
- SEND Annual Report 2022
- Trustee Register of Interest