Abbey View Primary Academy is very proud of its school uniform. We believe that wearing the uniform gives the children a sense of pride in themselves and their achievements at school.
Our uniform is supplied by Different Class. Please follow the link below for further information including Uniform Order Form, for those that are unable to access ordering online:
The user name is abbeyview and the password is academy
Email - email@example.com
Reception and Key Stage 1
Key Stage 2
Please make sure that you purchase the correct book bag for your child's year group
- Black shoes- must be appropriate for school use, including playtimes. Flat heel and secure-not ballet pump style, no trainers. no boots. no laces at KS1 and FS, unless the children can tie laces themselves.
- Hair of shoulder length or longer must be tied back at all times using simple hair accessories (hairbands, clips, ribbons) in the following colours: navy or burgundy (no oversized bows).
- Hair styles should be appropriate for school. Abbey View does not permit children to have fashion hair styles. This includes having lines, patterns or logos cut into the hair and using hair dyes
- FS/KS1 children must not wear earrings to school
- Simple, named watches may be worn from Year 2 upwards (no novelty/watches with detachable parts or loud sounds) All other jewellery is considered a safety hazard.
You can buy your uniform in two ways:
- Preferred method:
Order direct from Different Class using the internet and paying via PayPal. Follow the link:
Internet Shop www.differentclassschoolwear.co.uk
The username is abbeyview and the password is academy
- Visit the Different Class Showroom for a fitting. The details of the showroom are: Different Class Unit 9, Wessex Road, Wessex Industrial Estate, Bourne End SL8 5DT Tel 01628 531821
You will be expected to label each item of your child’s school uniform, including their shoes, bags, coats and water bottle. Please do not rely on marker pens or biros as these wear off and it means we cannot reunite you with any lost uniform. Different class sell sew-in or iron-in labels, and/or laundry pens.