Welcome to Year 3, where every day is an adventure!
It is our pleasure to share our journey with you. In Year 3 we ensure that we always try our best and show our love of learning. This year our learning adventure involves exploring the Ancient Greeks, the Stone Age to the Iron age, being creative with Colour and exploring levers and linkages plus many more!
The aim and expectations of our children in Year 3 is that they should:
- be independent in academy routines and in their learning
- have excellent attendance
- be hard-working and always try their best
- be effective learners (using the 5Rs; resourcefulness, relationships, resilience, risk-taking and reflectiveness)
- follow the academy rules
- treat people the way they want to be treated
- enjoy their time at AVPA
We also understand the importance of having a good home and school communication link. Therefore, we look forward to sharing our Year 3 adventure with you. You can also follow our journey on our twitter page @AVPAYear3
Teacher: Miss Yaqub
Student Teacher: Mrs Saunders
Teaching Assistant: Mrs Botton